There’s more to washing your face than lathering and rinsing off. A facial cleanser is a staple skincare product and easy addition to your skincare routine. But which is the best face wash for men? An answer to that will depend on the skin type, texture, and skincare concerns one may have. The best face wash for your skin will remove dirt and target your concerns without leaving that stripped-off feeling or damaging your skin barrier.
Everyone’s skin is different, so you should know what ingredients and formulations suit your skin. It is thus important to know if you have oily, dry, or combination skin. Next, think about the concerns you may have. Acne? Tan? Clogged pores? Flaky skin? We suggest you know your skin type to know what suits your specific needs, and say goodbye to every trace of dirt and grime without stripping your natural oils.
What’s your skin type?
Let’s look at some skin textures, the one leading concern men have, and all the best face wash for men. It is also important to top a brand that makes only safe and gentle skincare products with no harmful chemicals or toxins. We thus suggest opting for Mamaearth, and its face washes for the best results. Here are some of its products that you may use as per your skin type:
People with oily skin produce more sebum. This makes skin appear shiny and feel greasy. Such people may also have enlarged pores, acne, blackheads, and whiteheads. Remember, just because oily skin produces more oil doesn’t mean it needs less moisture. So choose products that nourish and hydrate your skin without clogging your pores.
- Charcoal Face Wash: Activated Charcoal draws out dirt, impurities, & microparticles – leaving your skin clean and fresh. Clay deeply penetrates the pores and removes excess oil from the skin without irritating or drying the skin.
- Vitamin C Foaming Face Wash: The gentle clouds of frothy foams of this face wash are infused with antioxidants and acne-preventing properties. It provides you with cooling benefits and a shot of freshness.
Dry skin produces fewer natural oils than other types. This may cause it to appear dull, flaky, or even scaly. In addition, the skin often feels tight or less elastic and noticeably dehydrated.
It is advisable to look for gentle, soothing, and hydrating ingredients that help remove excess oil without damaging your skin barrier.
- Aqua Glow Face Wash With Himalayan Thermal Water and Hyaluronic Acid: With Himalayan Thermal Water and Hyaluronic Acid, this one will make your skin feel calm, refreshed, and hydrated. The face wash is as gentle as water itself and hydrates intensely. The result is soft, supple, and healthy skin.
- Aloe Vera Face Wash with Aloe Vera & Ashwagandha: Aloe Vera and Ashwagandha come together to soothe and calm skin while keeping it moisturized. It also reduces hyperpigmentation and evens your skin tone for that youthful glow!
Combination skin is when you have areas that are dry as well as oily. In most cases, the T-zone appears oily, and the cheeks are either dry or normal. If your skin is of a combination type, your texture may vary during different seasons. Effective cleansing and hydration are key to caring for oily or normal skin in some places and dryness in others.
- Ubtan Face Wash with Turmeric & Saffron: Turmeric & saffron are a power duo. This one gently exfoliates the skin, fights pigmentation, and brightens the skin. It is the best face wash for men and women of all age groups.
- Rice Face Wash With Rice Water & Niacinamide: Enriched with the goodness of Rice Water, this face wash is rich in antioxidants to help you reduce blemishes and dark spots. Niacinamide reduces the appearance of acne marks and brightens your skin tone.
Acne isn’t just a problem teenagers face. Adult acne is a problem many people have, and if you’re one of them, we understand the feeling. When it comes to acne treatments, many experience dry and flaky skin. But that certainly doesn’t have to be the case. The ideal face wash for acne is gentle yet effective in keeping skin calm and clear.
- Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash with Tea Tree and Salicylic Acid: Enriched with the antibacterial properties of Tea Tree & Salicylic Acid, this face wash clears pores, fights bacteria, and controls excess oil secretion.
- Oil-Free Face Wash with Apple Cider Vinegar & Salicylic Acid: Crafted with Apple Cider Vinegar and Salicylic acid, this face wash combats pimples by cleansing the skin deeply, unclogging pores & healing active acne.
How to correctly cleanse your face?
- Use lukewarm water and massage your face gently for approximately 30 seconds.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat your skin dry with a soft towel.
- Limit washing to morning, evening, and after sweating.
- All Mamaearth products are natural, toxin- and harsh chemical-free in nature.
Searching for the best face wash for men is no more a challenge. So now that you’re one step closer to healthier-looking skin, let’s talk about the under eyes too.
Do you struggle with dullness or dark circles under the eye? What if we tell you we might just have the best eye cream for dark circles?
The undereye skin is thinner than the other parts of your face. Hence it needs some special care and extra love, especially in today’s day and age, when we are constantly straining our eyes. Looking at screens all day and working long hours tend to cause dark circles and dryness under the eyes.
We believe that Mamaeath’s Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream with Cucumber and Peptides is the best eye cream for dark circles. It helps you rejuvenate your under-eye skin with the goodness of natural ingredients. Cucumber soothes your tired and puffy eyes and reduces dark circles. In addition, hawkweed extract coupled with Peptides & Daisy Flower extract reduces melanin in the skin, which ultimately reduces the visibility of dark circles.
And there you have it: the best face wash for men and the best eye cream for dark circles. If you want to begin having a great skincare routine, a face wash, an under-eye cream and a moisturizer are must-have products. Together they will give your fresh and glowing skin. We hope all your skin wishes come true!